Cloud / Systems Architect - HYBRID/San Fran - up to $200,000
Cloud / Systems Architect
* Work with a company leading the way in bettering the world now and for future generations
* Impact the cutting edge of scientific discovery and solutions through understanding our DNA
* Fantastic salary plus benefits
What you will do:
* Define, design, implement, and operate the computing environment that enables our genomics health platform
* Combine technical skills system architecture expertise, and passion for excellent engineering to help build a system to securely store, analyze, and utilize genomic and health information
* Work across security, cloud and system administration, monitoring, and deployment/devops systems
* Articulate long-term vision, and deliver incrementally through short-term milestones
* Comprehensive, hands-on management of our growing computing environment
* Define, engineer, and manage our AWS computing infrastructure, including architecture, identity management, security policies and practices, cost reporting, and administration
* Manage our Google Workspace, including account management and monitoring
* Proactively identify and propose opportunities for improvement
* Contribute to a supportive atmosphere of collective learning and development
* Top-notch experience with cloud architecture, engineering, and administration, including AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, networking, and Linux system administration
* Familiarity with modern software development, unit testing, CI/CD, devops, logging, and monitoring
* Coding experience is desirable, preferably in Python and at least one other language
* Ability to thrive in a nimble start-up environment with changing priorities
* Familiarity with Google Workspace administration is desirable
Additional note: even if you are not sure if you fully qualify, I'm here to talk about it! Shoot your shot!
Location: San Francisco, California (note: we are currently a hybrid workplace)
This opportunity will go fast, so don't miss your chance to be a part of a company that values you and the work they bring to the world! Send your resume to Taia Butler at email@example.com or call me at (303) 558-4356.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.