Title: Senior AWS Software Engineer
Location: 100% remote until June then office work would be required. Would consider fully remote if the candidate lives in Eastern Standard Time zone.
Pay: $85-90 hourly (corp to corp) or $70 per hour (on W2).
Must be able to pass a background check
About the role
The company is planning on modernizing its application portfolio to be hosted in a hybrid cloud environment from its current on-premise environment. Therefore, they are seeking a Senior AWS Engineer who can apply their desire and experience in a large data centric environment to support the company's mission and vision.
In this role, you would conduct analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of inhouse database-driven application programs. You would collaborate with team members to deliver technical solutions in an agile team environment. Work with Architects to produce Application designs that meet all functional and non-functional system requirements.
What You Bring to the Table:
* Advanced proficiency with a combination of the following (typically acquired by 8-10 years of experience):
* Excellent AWS serverless programming skills hands-on professional software development, and experience with building end-to-end solutions with front-end frameworks using Angular and integration with backend data services using API Services. Specifically:
* API Gateway
* Node JS
* Redshift - Experience using data APIs
* S3 Services
* CI/CD tools (such as Jenkins and Code Commit)
* Maintaining code quality and security standards using tools such as SonarQube, Fortify, and/or Crucible.
* Agile/Scrum procedures and processes.
* Analyzing, troubleshooting, and debugging issues in a Production environment.
Additional Desired Requirements:
* Demonstrated experience:
* Spring Batch
* Dynamo DB
* Oracle or Postgres
* Certification as an AWS Developer/AWS Solutions Architect.
There will be 3 rounds of interviews:
1st with HR, 2nd with the IT Director, and the final with the technical team.
Are you a good fit? Apply below!