Our client, a global reinsurance company, is looking to add an Azure Cloud Engineer onto their growing team. This is a hands-on position for someone who loves working with infrastructure and networking tools within Azure. This opportunity allows for you to have the opportunity to transition into a cloud architect. Do you have prior experience doing Azure migrations? Are you an IaaS Guru? Then this could be the right opportunity for YOU!
What You Will Be Doing:
* Setting up networks in Azure
* Configuration, deployment and maintenance of systems hardware, operating systems, and related infrastructure
* Migrating infrastructure from on-prem into Azure
* Works closely with other IT Management and technical staff to promote, evaluate and test Infrastructure solutions
* Act as a key contributor for infrastructure projects with guidance from senior team members
* Participate in transformation of ongoing Hybrid Azure Cloud operations.
What You Will Bring:
* At least 1 year of current Azure experience
* Previous experience with cloud infrastructure and networking
* Working knowledge of PaaS
* Experience with load balancer, firewalls, DNS, and private link
* Previous experience working hands-on with migrations and deployments within Azure
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have delivered outstanding AWS professionals for over 5,000 employers across the globe.