Java Platform Engineer - Columbus, OH - $120K
This organization is a growing health technology company looking to hire a Java Software Engineer with AWS to help them grow and expand. They are a platform based company (built on AWS) which acts as an on-demand reporting service for healthcare organizations. They archive legacy systems for organizations / are the market leader in reducing costs, resources and risks associated with decommissioning legacy systems
* 4+ Years hands on Java
* Strong Spring Boot, Spring MVC, general Spring Eco System
* Maven or Gradle
* Strong GIT skills
* Comfortable at Linux command line
* Should know commands such as:
* Docker and Containers
* DevOps skills a plus
* Experience in Authentication / Authorization
* OAuth 2.0 or SAML
* Strong Webservices Background
* Domain Driven Design Concepts
* Mentor or Leadership Skills
* Strong Communication Skills
* Front End Experience a plus
* node and npm
* Bootstrap CSS 4.0
Candidate will spend at least 80% of their time focused on direct platform development. This role is critical as the company shifts from a Service oriented business to Software as a Service model. This candidate will be the first hire in many to come as we grow the Platform Team.
Interested in learning more? Apply today to email@example.com to be considered!
(Note: This is a full time position and there is no sponsorship available. US Citizens or Green Card holders encouraged).
AWS / Java / Spring / SQL