Full-Stack / PHP Developer
The right candidate will have web development skill sets, a great attitude to learning and developing with a fantastic work ethic.
My Client is offering a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work with a talented team on award-winning digital apps and web focused solutions. As an experience based agency, you will be working across various projects from user experience focused websites to mobile web apps.
Their projects are delivered both nationally and worldwide and cover a vast range of industry sectors where brand experience and message are key along with technical proficiency and user experience.
From a technical stand-point, they are an agile team and deploy the best-fit frameworks and platforms that achieve the objectives required.
Typical frameworks they work with include but are not limited to:
* Laravel for custom apps and e-commerce (using Aero Commerce)
* Yii for Craft CMS projects
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Driven and resourceful
* Show a keen interest in the field and are willing to put forward new ideas/technologies
* Technical problem solver
* Awareness of general agency protocols including task admin / project management / tracking
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Organised, structured and communicative
You will be reporting to the Head of Development and working within a team of User Experience Designers, Strategists, Copywriters and other Developers as well as Filmmakers, Photographers and Motion Graphics Designers.
* HTML5 & CSS3 (SCSS or equivalent)
* Git and its core concepts
* Excellent understanding of OOP PHP development and MySQL
* Experience with responsive web-building & cross-browser accessibility
* Comfortable using a LAMP/LEMP stack and command line tools
* Building from design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or XD
* A bonus - if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS)
* Professional experience working and integrating with PHP-based CMS's
To apply for this role please email me at email@example.com 0 r call on 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally