Our client is changing the way that companies run in cloud. There product suite uses machine learning to completely optimise cloud infrastructure which is always reliable and importantly at the most efficient price on the market!
The platform is ideal for auto scaling applications, containers, and SO much more.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing a team; helping them prioritize, build and ship the most impactful features to our merchants and community of developers.
* As a member of the leadership team, you will influence the product roadmap that reflects the priorities of technology and customer needs.
* Work on problems with your team, roll up your sleeves, form an opinion, and advocate for engineering-specific roadmap items.
* Work with Product, UX, and other disciplines to discover the best solutions for our customers.
* Grow a team of teams both through internal development and helping with external hiring.
Skills & Qualification
* Proven technical leadership skills using technologies and frameworks such as Python, Athena, Airflow, S3, RDS, Spark and Data Warehousing/ETL Processing at scale
* Experience with: Angular, Step Functions, Elasticsearch
* Familiarity with distributed and highly available systems
* A strong technical foundation. You feel comfortable diving into the code and interacting with developers at all levels of seniority.
* Experience designing and developing APIs.
* Proven leadership skills. Your management skills and technical depth allow you to develop and mentor others as well as build credibility with your team while executing broader engineering strategies.
* You are comfortable working with senior stakeholders (Director level and up), both technical and non-technical.
* You have successfully built and grown large teams of engineers during your career.
* A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results.
* Domain experience in Big Data, Distributed Computing or Financial Analytics is ideal but not necessary for versatile engineering leaders who are strong in their craft.
* You have experience building large scale big data processing and data aggregation tools for b2b applications.
« PLEASE READ! «
1. If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
Subject: "Candidate Submission: "Engineering Team Lead"
2. No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.