Are you looking for a full-time remote Sr. Software Engineer job opportunity working for an AWS Premier Partner? If you are this is the opportunity for you!!!
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off
401K Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
Company Holidays Effectual observes 13 holidays each year
* Experience with Developing and Architecting Software
* Experience with CICD pipelines, multiple build, and deployment tools.
* Proficient with multiple languages (C#, NodeJS, PHP, Python) and Frameworks (.net, React, Angular, Laravel, Django)
* AWS Certified
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent education.
* Experience with Developing and Architecting Software.
* Experience with CICD pipelines, multiple builds, and deployment tools.
* Proficient with multiple languages (C#, NodeJS, PHP, Python) and Frameworks (.net, React, Laravel, Django).
* Good working knowledge of SQL and database design.
* AWS SA Associate Certification required.
* Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
* Must have strong communication skills and willing to work within a team environment.
* Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
* Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Develop and implement new software programs.
* Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
* Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
* Design and update software database.
* Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
* Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
* Significant expertise and knowledge of information technology fundamentals and programming languages.
* Proficiency in garnering detailed knowledge of recommended design patterns, create and lead programming best practices, database best practices and time tracking standards.
* Possess detailed knowledge of application architecture and functionality.
* Significant knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures as it relates to software development.
* Ability to effectively manage time while working on multiple assignments and provide guidance as to relative priorities of assignments of project development team.
* Propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third part components.
* Develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including code standards and user interface design guidelines.
* Perform code review for developers' submitted code and provide feedback for code improvements based on best practices.
* Build, deploy, and maintain CICD pipelines for various stacks, PRs, and branch management, and builds and deployments.
* AWS experience and certification are a requirement. Multiple certificates desired.
* Support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyze and correct identified defects.
* Develop software to meet requirements/specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
* Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests.
* Analyze / document customer requirements; write technical / functional specifications.
* Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
* Understanding of Agile development processes, able to lead development team in sprint task priority, and work closely with the Project Manager to drive expedient completion.
* Understanding of at least 4 design patterns.
* Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business.