You will be working with an exciting, fast growing, and innovate health-care company that's goal is to make health-care easier to handle on the Clinician side and patient side.
The company is offering remote ability until the fall of 2021, after which expectations would be a flex schedule of 1-2 days weekly or bi-weekly planned thereafter.
Role & Responsibilities
* Trouble shooting data processing and understanding SOP for proper functionality
* Reviewing capabilities, limitations, and work flow processes for current systems as well as determining cost and compatibility for new systems
* Establish implementation processes and scheduling for new systems, including consultations with upper management
Skills & Qualifications
* C#/.net experience with in depth development knowledge
* ETL processes experience with a fantastic working knowledge
* Experience with working with Angular and React(redux)
* CI/CD pipeline integration with YAML
* Azure based experience and understanding of DevOps tools and skill sets
These position's salary is dependent upon experience and all candidates will be evaluated as such.
Note: This position is only available for USC or LPR, there is no opportunity for H1-B Sponsorship, H1-B transfers, or C2C transfers.