Senior/ Lead Software Developer - Liverpool - c£50,000
My client, an FTSE 100 retailer is looking for Senior/ Lead Software Developers to join their newly created digital team.
This is a rare opportunity to be in a secure start up and help to set up everything right, first time. Once this is up and running you will lead an agile team and play a key role in many aspects of our software development.
The Key Responsibilities:
* Design and develop stateless rest API's.
* Setup SQL servers, write stored procedures, optimize queries and indexes.
* Write unit, integration and when required load tests
* Participate in and contribute to the definition of the system architecture and its ongoing evolution and be able to guide the team to create solutions that are in line with the architectural goals
* Take a lead role in an agile team and act as scrum master when the team is fully formed.
* Create CI/CD pipelines.
* Coach and Mentor the team, provide direction, and nurture talent
* Work with the Product Owner to manage technical debt and platform architecture changes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience & skills:
* 5+ years' experience as a backend engineer developing commercial or enterprise level solutions.
* Distributed Version control (such as GIT or similar). Unit/Integration testing
* Good understanding of SOLID principles. Working knowledge of Design Patterns.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and associated tooling, e.g., Git, Jira, GitLab, Azure Devops or other appropriate tools.
* An engineering mindset. You want to develop elegant solutions that follow best practices, minimize code, are performant, secure, reliable, and easy to maintain.
* Strong relational database and SQL skills, stored procedures, indexing and database tuning.
If this sounds interesting and you want to work with a company which is at the forefront of innovation then please get in contact with me on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5178, or apply via the link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.