AWS Data Architect - Kansas City - 140K+
I am actively sourcing for an exciting, live opportunity for Data Architects in the Greater Kansas City Area
My client is a highly successful, rapidly growing financial services firm that is one of the top players in the asset management domain in the midwest.
They are looking for strong technical professionals to assist in the designing the migration roadmap of their legacy data system to AWS.
* Experience implementing AWS Data Services in production
* Redshift, EMR, EC2, S3, Athena, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Glue, etc.
* Experience developing distributed data platforms using Spark
* Scala, PySpark, Spark-SQL
* Experience leveraging Big Data Technologies in Hadoop
* Hive, HBase, HDFS, Cassandra, Kafka, Sqoop, etc.
* Proficiency in Python, Scala, and/or Java
* Proficiency in SQL
* Experience with designing and implementing RDBMS
* Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.
* Competitive Base Salary w/ Annual Bonus Structure
* Lucrative 401k Contributions
* Remote/Work Hour Flexibility
* Generous PTO Structure
* Personal Development Funding
* Certifications, Courses, etc.
* Premium Medical Coverage
* Interdisciplinary collaboration with Data Science Team
* Rapid Career Advancement
* & Much More!
This role is a top priority for my client; therefore, interviews have already begun and processes are moving quickly.
Please submit your application ASAP to ensure you are considered for this position!