Sr SRE Tester - PERM- 100% REMOTE
Location: 100% Remote
As a dedicated Sr. SRE Tester, you will join a global, privately held organization that has been an iconic brand for over a century. The company has grown to become a business with over $4 billion in revenues and has over 28K employees globally.
SRE Tester will be instrumental in ensuring system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability of the eCommerce platform! Duties will include:
* Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements
* Define performance monitoring requirements and alert thresholds
* Generating periodic performance reports for management review in partnership with Technology Product and Delivery to implement performance best practices and standards
* Create, review and approve test design and test execution
* Analyze tests results and work with application engineers and solution architects to perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions
* Provide required input to capacity planning activities, plan and provide requirements and perform load/performance tests and collaborate with engineers to address them in a timely fashion.
* Hands on experience with eCommerce sites and applications for scaling. Hands-on experience collecting performance data, analyzing, troubleshooting, and tuning
* Experience in APM and performance diagnostics tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, CA Introscope APM, Data Dog, HP Diagnostics)
* RUM tools such as New Relic Browser, Akamai mPulse
* Load and performance testing tools: JMeter, Eggplant Performance, Soasta, LoadRunner
* Exposure to Cloud, SaaS, and virtualization concepts and performance concerns
* Minimal Travel Required!