I am working on a unique AWS Solutions Architect project for an Advanced Partner in rapid but controlled growth. They are a national leader (actually #1) in technology consulting, focused on hybrid cloud solutions, digital transformation, data storage, DevOps, backup and recovery, compliance-driven migration, managed cloud services, and cloud-first application services. They believe in a business-first approach to technology solutions that drive the best possible outcomes for their clients.
Ideally, you will:
* Provide technical product guidance and support during pre-sales discussions with current and prospective customers and partners
* Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
* Participate in meetings and lead technical discussions. Act as the technical Trusted Advisor to prospective clients by aligning their business and technical needs with the appropriate solutions
* Provide RFP responses, technical drawings, presentations, statements of work, and technical recommendations
* Provide ongoing product technical training to the direct sales organization and channel partners
* Travel as needed for customer-facing events or sales activities (15% max)
* Bachelor's degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent related work experience
* Minimum 5-7 years of pre-sales experience in Cloud, Managed Services, and Business
* Working knowledge of VMware virtualization, AWS, Microsoft & Linux Operating Systems, -Storage, Security, LAN, and WAN networking, and replication technologies
* Experience with the development and deployment of Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
* AWS Certs are a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing environment that cultivates a fun, casual culture that embraces fresh ideas and innovation.