Lead Front End Web Developer (Angular Framework)
We're looking for an experienced web application developer with Angular (framework) experience to build
out the UI for our new services and applications.
In a small autonomous squad, you'll ultimately be responsible for the engineering quality, design,
implementation, and operation of your product.
You'll be working with business partners, engineers, data scientists, and UX designers to design,
implement, test, deliver, document, and maintain complex applications, tools, systems, and services.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of outstanding
products and services. We offer the full works - broadband, TV, mobile, and landline - equipping our
customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. An extensive
part of that journey is about how we ensure that our forward-thinking people have a working environment
in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be,
their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
You'll be working with product managers to analyse business metrics and functional requirements,
translating them into robust and scalable technical solutions. Working with ground-breaking technologies
and processes, you'll develop well-rounded skills such as data analysis, leadership, and effective program
The must haves:
* Experience of working on UI, (user interfaces)
* Proven experience of working with Angular Framework
* A passion for front end development
Other stuff we're looking for:
* Experience of working in UX, (user experience)
* Past experience of working with complex tools, systems, and services
* Experience in working with fully responsive websites
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to
collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product
* Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, native device
development, CMS solutions, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of
support, rewards, and tools - all passionate about helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life
becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
* 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
* A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
* Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you
can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones), and critical illness cover.
* Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
* The option to buy and sell up to 5 days' leave, to suit your personal needs.