One of the pioneering scale-ups in & around Eindhoven is looking for aspiring Python developers. They are building a unique Data platform that provides real-time information on international market trends, data about Foreign Direct Investments, investor relationships and many more. They are about to skyrocket within their niche, hence it is prime time to join their success story. Are you a Python fanatic that is looking for a new, cool challenge? Then read further and apply.
This young and ambitious group of IT Entrepreneurs have already built up a team of 20 people, and the numbers are growing fast. They are stable and well-funded, have a constantly growing client & partner base. They are building an international culture in the heart of Eindhoven in a brand new office to create a productive work environment. Work-life balance is guaranteed, however they do need you to possess an entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility and openness.
Due to their sensitive data they are not deploying on public cloud (yet), however they apply ML models and use Kubernetes, Docker and Microservice architecture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing modern and clean microservices in Python
* Implementing components of our data processing and/or storage systems, under guidance of our data engineers.
* Mentoring junior team members and transferring your knowledge and skills to them
What you bring to the table
* Passion for developing clean, high-quality software.
* Knowledge of various software design patterns
* Interest in Data Science & Engineering, Machine Learning
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 3 years of hands-on Python software development
* Knowledge of RESTful APIs and Microservice architectures
* Experience with SQL databases
* Experience with Django
* Experience with Git and Docker
* Working on a unique Data platform with an inspiring team
* Lots of technical challenges, and freedom to implement your ideas
* Personal & professional growth opportunity
* Salary range between 60000-80000
* Exposure to many other interesting aspects of the company: business development, marketing.
Their recruitment process is quick and straightforward, after an initial chat with the Founders you will be taking on a short assignment (technical challenge) to see your approach / solution to a real-life challenge. If that is positive then you will meet some of your potential future colleagues (Zoom or F2F), and right after you can expect the offer in your inbox. Sounds good, right?
If this post raised your interest, and you feel a click & match with the above described company then do not hesitate to apply directly!
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If