E-Commerce Technician Dublin - 40,000 Euros!
My Client based predominantly in Dublin is looking for an E-Commerce Technician which would be Hybrid with an office of your choice (Dublin, Cork, Lisburn).
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a large portfolio of products with Magento (Adobe Commerce Cloud Platform) experience.
* Experience with Google Analytics or other tools for measuring site usage and effectiveness.
* Experience using proactive monitoring tools (preference given to New Relic & Datadog)
* Experience working in a fast-moving environment, which adopts a continuous improvement/continuous development (CI/CD) approach.
* 2-years minimum experience working with eCommerce systems (B2B digital / Online / Web Based)
* Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento) system management experience highly desirable.
The role requires a candidate who will:
As the Technology eCommerce Technician, you will have technical aptitude with previous experience in a Technology eCommerce position, focused on continuous improvement/continuous development (CI/CD) and life cycle support (data migration/cleansing/quality assurance/testing).
* Actively lead on call support, acting as the primary point of escalation and resolution for the eCommerce Technology environments.
* Provide 2nd level technical support for the internal 1stlevel eCommerce support team and troubleshoot customer issues and escalate to third party technical support.
* Act as the Technology point of contact.
* Engage stakeholders across multiple business functions to provide technical expertise and advice.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you have any more information do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 0191 338 7547.