Dublin (remote option available)
This client is a specialist Infrastructure and Cloud Native firm, focusing on Advisory, Systems Integration and Managed Services or what they prefer to call THINK, BUILD and RUN. They prove that IT can make a real difference to their customers' businesses and due to their continuing success, they are now looking to add to the team.
They certainly stand out on the market through empowering their team to deliver independent, best practice solutions, that does not rely on satisfying vendor sales targets and their customer demand is higher than ever!
This role will involving developing cutting edge enterprise cloud solutions for their enterprise customers! It will involve many different aspects of the role that will require you to manage technical aspects of projects, including scope, design and implementation. You will also be involved in the delivery of solutions to utilise the mainstream cloud tools and toolsets so experience in this area is vital!
With a clear understanding of customer business requirements you will be able to convert their needs to technical requirements and solutions. This will include assisting with technical pre-sales in obtaining requirements from customers and documenting a viable solution including strong facilitation of workshops
* Experience in architecting & designing Cloud infrastructure solutions
* Strong & proven capability to conceptualize design & deliver through hands-on expertise with key cloud vendors including Azure, AWS & GCP
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines, self-healing, etc.
* Strong understanding of security-related aspects to cloud solutions and proven ability to ensure a security-first approach to design.
* Demonstrate ability to manage technical projects and mentor team members
* Autonomy over your own work
* high demand from Enterprise clients
* Opportunity to work on multi-cloud platforms
* Flexibility over your work
* Competive Salary
* Additional Benefits
If you are living in Ireland or the EU and interested in exploring this opportunity then their is potential for relocation assistance so if you feel you could hit the ground running then get in touch to discuss this role in more detail!
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/gemma-myles-a45050163/ making reference to your job search.
Worth noting, we offer a refferal scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Development experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!