Software Cloud Engineer-(WAR) / Remote / 3 week contract / 90.00 - 110.00/hr.
W2 or C2C ONLY if you are the sole proprietor of your OWN LLC.
The client is a premier AWS consulting partner as well has being voted one of the best places to work in 2018, 2019, and 2020! The client works with clients ranging from new start-ups to small enterprise organizations and everything in between.
* Support new featues and enhancements in a proprietary web engine that will embed a DocuSign process in the information capture and scheduling system.
* Planning, designing, developing, and testing cloud-based applications
* Analyzing customer user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processes or to improve existing systems
* Working closely with other Cloud and Solutions Architects on the migration of customer web applications to AWS
* Collaborating with other engineers and architects to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our customers
* Contributing to the task estimation process, including understanding customers' current environment in order to suggest the most effective AWS Services
* Building serverless applications for customers using a variety of AWS Services
* Creating reusable, effective, and scalable code
* Conducting software analysis, testing, updating, and debugging
* Participating in internal team scrum and status meetings
* Contributing in R&D projects to validate/invalidate new services and solutions
* Deploying and debugging cloud services as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
Techincal Requirements for this Assignment:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree
* AWS Certification(s), dependent on assignment
* AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
* 3+ years experience with MySQL, MS SQL, or another relational database. Familiarity with DynamoDB or another NoSQL database.
* 2+ years experience container experience (Docker, Docker Compose, or Kubernetes)
* 2+ years experience serverless experience (Lambda, Fargate, or Aurora Serverless)
* 2+ years experience with code versioning tools such as Git, with continuous integration, automated unit testing and integration testing.
* 2+ years experience with Agile and various process implementations.
* 2+ years experience with Web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, sockets, JSON, multi-threading, etc.).
* Experience designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
Helpful, but not required:
* DocuSign API
* Salesforce API (potential future enhancements)
* Support materials available: WAR Engine workflows, WAR V2 wireframes, WAR agreement templates