The Help Desk Manager will be responsible for onboarding and offboarding employees, serving as the first point of contact for staff support requests, following up on open issues, and improving employee efficiency through new technologies and workflows. They will also write and maintain training manuals, identify process improvements, and provide feedback to IT and software teams. The Help Desk Manager will manage a team of help desk analysts, support 150 users, and oversee new vision rollouts such as asset management and self-service models. They will also be responsible for people management, including hiring and training new team members. The role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to troubleshoot end-user issues effectively, and the ability to learn new technologies and train others.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with Windows, AWS workspaces, Azure AD, Jira, Confluence, Intune, OneDrive, Surface laptops, MS SQL Server, Excel, Bloomberg
* Customer-oriented and able to work with a variety of personalities
* Ability to effectively troubleshoot end-user issues
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to learn new technologies and train others
* A true owner of their role who wants to impact an entire organization
* Strong leadership skills and clear communication
* Experience with Python and Bloomberg is a plus
* Previous experience in the financial services/trading industry would be beneficial
* Ability to build and lead a team, with a focus on white-glove service and industry-specific needs
* Someone who can greatly impact the organization and drive process improvements.