Sr. AWS Cloud Security Engineer - $100-125 hr.
Job Title: Sr. AWS Cloud Security Engineer
Job Type: Contract (6 months) (C2C or W2)
Industry: Investment Management
This is a senior, hands-on, technical AWS Security and development operations engineer who will be working with our infrastructure/dev-ops team and responsible for driving IT Cloud transformation and implementation. A main focus for this position will be to design, implement, integrate and maintain all aspects of IT security as it pertains to AWS Cloud transformation initiatives.
* Design, drive and roll out:
* AWS Services Sandbox environments required for AWS training and services exploration for research and developer groups.
* IT Security controls necessary for each new AWS Services to be deployed within company via AWS Service catalog or natively deployments.
* IT Security controls necessary for AWS multi-account management automation stacks.
* Collaborate with the Network Engineering and Cyber Security teams to integrate AWS Cloud designs, initiatives and controls into other platforms and workflows.
* Provide exceptional AWS Cloud security expertise at a very technical level, focusing on design, engineering and operational support towards the successful delivery of the IT transformation.
* Participate in deep Cloud architectural discussions and drive topics, directions and problem-solving outcomes to ensure solutions are designed for successful security controls for Cloud technologies; AWS public/private cloud, SaaS solutions and on-prem.
* Provide transversal leadership and the ability to federate is key for the Scrum Cloud team in conjunction with IT Security chapter.
* Recommend appropriate new or revised process management tools and practices surrounding the IT Cloud Security.
* Proven, relevant experience securing AWS Cloud for a firm.
* Experience evaluating pros and cons of each Security tool provided by AWS. This experience needs to have been done with automation (Python).
* Proven record of building DevSecOps API to support "Infra As Code" approach in CI/CD context. Solid experience with Python/Flask RestPlus/Swagger and CI/CD/Blue-Green deployment (Git/Gitlab/Gitlab CI).
* Experience with securing Docker containers and Kubernetes stacks.
* Python / Boto3, Kanban or Agile Scrum sprint.
* Ability to work with vendors, management, and staff at all levels within an organization.
* Deep understanding of AWS Cyber Security services and platforms, AWS access controls methods, AWS Networking components
* Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework
* Ability to review and implement adhoc AWS Services and/or alternative intergrations into cloud.
Company is currently interviewing please apply today!