Are you an experienced Azure/AWS DevOps Engineer/Platform Engineer with a focus on providing top quality services in a client centric environment?
Do you want to work for a leading consultancy that deal with government projects?
My client a Global Consultancy Company are looking for AWS/Azure Devops/Platform Engineers with an appetite to extend their knowledge and apply new skills rapidly on challenging projects. You'll bring a broad range of experience in modern open source stacks, so don't worry if you haven't got strong experience in every skill listed below. If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you.
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference.
* A Large company with a dynamic and strong team.
* The role is hybrid remote working but will be required to go on site when a vaccine for covid19 has been provided.
* Excellent Salary £50,000k - £70,000k plus Pension & Healthcare & Annual Bonus
Responsibilities & Experience;
* Understanding of cloud concepts and how to design secure highly available solutions within the cloud
* Good Knowledge of Containerisation using Docker / Kubernetes
* Experience building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
* Knowledge and experience of setting up and using configuration management tooling - Puppet / Ansible preferred.
* Strong Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools.
* Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Ruby, Go, Python (preferred but not essential)
* AWS certification (SysOps/Developer/Architect) - preferred but not essential
* Extremely sound knowledge of GNU/Linux.
* Experience debugging complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment
* Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
* Ability to converse with both internal and external stakeholders, holding the appropriate level of conversation at all times
* Appetite for learning new technologies
* AWS /Azure - 2 years or more experience.
* Jenkins / Bamboo
* Puppet / Ansible
* Docker (Swarm / Kubernetes)
* Hashicorp (Packer / Terraform / Vault / Consul)
* Python / Ruby / Go
* Git / GitHub / GitLab
* Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
* Core Networking & Load-balancing
* Graphite / Grafana / Prometheus / ELK
* SQL / NO-SQL DB's
Benefits with a competative salary;
* Competitive salary
* Above Market Bonus & Pension
* Private Medical & Dental
* Flexi/Remote Working
* Travel Expenses & Daily Allowance when on Client Site
* Free Certification Scheme (AWS, Azure, Docker, K8s, Red Hat)
* Free Macbook, Mobile & Company Credit Card upon starting
* 4 x Life Assurance
* 25 Days Holiday (with the option to trade 10 additional days)
* Flat structure - where the views of all colleagues are valid and encouraged.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com or you can call me on 020 3879 8375 for further details.