Edge & IoT Azure Architect
Will be working on multiple projects with multiple clients IoT and Computer Vision
Needs certain degree of Edge Computing on resume or conception
***Industrial IoT (Not home IoT)
ML Background; Data Learning
Open CV; Python
Computer vision to them = Machine vision (Object & Face detection experience)
2-3 years of Computer Vision
20 hours/week guaranteed
Contract is 3-4 month minimum with 50-60% chance to extend to 6-8 months.
* Seeking Architect to lead customer engagements in designing and implementing edge & IoT based solutions for a variety of customers. Typical customer activities consist of assessing customer environments, designing edge architecture, creating implementation road-map, and leading development efforts across a hybrid (US and India based) delivery team.
Cloud Architects, Computer Science education, or experience as a Sr developer or technical lead
Typical Project areas:
1) Industrial IoT - Projects in this area typically focus on aggregating from industrial systems and architecture solutions to improve the processes within a facility. Typical activities are focused around data acquisition, protocol translation, analytical processing, and feedback into IT/OT systems (both on-prem & cloud)
2) Computer Vision - Projects in this area focus on implementing computer vision solutions in a variety of customer environments. Solutions typically involve camera selection, hardware selection, video processing topology design, and edge architecture life-cycle design & implementation.
* Perform assessment workshops with customers to assist in the architecture design phase
* Design architectures leveraging best practices and industry trends
* Collaborate with customer stakeholders to ensure delivery success
* Serve as technical lead for Client's development team
* Assist with development as required to ensure delivery success
Candidates will have an expressed proficiency in one or more of the following languages: