*People from EU will have relocation support* *English speaking role* *No visa support at the moment*
How about joining an award-winning IoT specialist scale-up company in the heart of Den Haag that operates on a global scale. The company offers two successful AI solutions / platforms that has been widely spread internationally in the smart-building / smart-home sector. Currently they have more than 250.000 clients, and they are aiming to reach 1.000.000+ by end of 2021; and by the end of 2025 thrives to become global leaders in their segment. Sounds ambitious, huh?!
They are in a scale-up phase, so as you can imagine there are lots to do on the IT development & infrastructure & data science fields in order to stabilise the growth. This might be the best time to be part of their success story and for you to make an actual social impact, and help people live in a truly 'smart' and secure environment.
The founders come from an entrepreneurial- and international-mindset background, therefore they promote an open culture with zero-hierarchy, promoting a healthy work-life balance. Some of their core values: Open, Curious, Pragmatic and Result-oriented. They provide clear personal and professional growth plan, where you can easily become Tech / Team Lead or even higher. Besides being professional, they make sure to create a fun & attractive environment with a lots of team outings, incentives and perks. Their culture is simply AWeSome!
There are numerous roles open at the moment (see separate posts), so feel free to share this story with your network. See open roles:
* Computer Vision Engineer / ML Engineer
* AWS DevOps Engineer (IaC)
* Data Scientist(s) with Geo Data experience
For the AWS DevOps Engineer role, they are looking for someone with (ideally) 5+ years hands-on AWS DevOps experience. You will be joining the Cloud infrastructure & Automation team to realize full scalability & high availability. You have an attitude of solving problems in a fast-paced, technical environment using the newest technologies, applying best practices such as serverless architecture and Infrastructure as Code. Some tools that you can expect working with: CloudFormation / CDK / Terraform, IAM, S3, Lambda, RDS, Elasticsearch, Postgres and / or step functions.
You will set up processes and infrastructure for fast processing of data from various sources to prepare us for rapid growth in customers and for internationalisation. Lead the way to a secure platform and infrastructure so our enterprise customers know they can entrust their information to us.
Everyday is very exciting and reveals new challenges so you can expect working on new features using state-of-the-art technologies in a cross-functional environment, closely working together with your colleagues to make sure everyone is involved in all updates / iterations.
Desired experience nutshell:
* Have worked in a multidisciplinary environment
* You are pragmatic & constant improvement oriented
* You are able to balance technical and business needs
* You are highly inquisitive, analytical and detail-oriented
* You have 3+ years of working experience with AWS and deep understanding of IAM and VPC and You know how to configure them securely
* You have extensive experience with core-services like Lambda, RDS, EC2/ECS and S3.
* Experience setting up & monitoring CI/CD pipelines and with the tools that come with it (CloudFormation, SAM, Docker, etc)
* Preferably experience with the python and/or machine learning processes
* Experience with ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL or Step Functions is a pre.
What you can expect:
* Grow with an AWeSome AI company that is truly contributing to a better, healthier and more sustainable world
* Generous salary & full employment package
* Relocation package for EU professionals
* Room to grow and learn
* Dedicated entrepreneurial team
* Employee incentive plans
* Stock options / vested shares
* Pension scheme
* Friday drinks & food
Their recruitment process is quick and straightforward, after an initial chat with the Founders you will be taking on a short assignment (technical challenge) to see your unique solution / approach. If that is positive then you will meet the team, right after you can expect a great offer in your inbox. Sounds good, right?
If this quick post raised your interest, and you feel a click & match with the above described role(s) then I'd suggest to apply directly and I'll be in touch shortly.
You can reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 241 8548
Curious to hear from you!