Position: C++ Developer
We make people trade their money and have a reliable, stable income by using our platform. As a
company our main focus is the human factor, that's why we bring closer people, technology fun and
innovation - all in one application.
We have created a very dynamic platform with automated trading machines in crypto stocks. We have a
variety of clients and collaborations such as real estate, start-ups, ETFs, finance and art companies. In
order to achieve our goals, we use the latest technology and innovation of Artificial Intelligence, creating
in this way a trusted, reliable and modern working environment for all our IT "nerds".
Your day to day tasks:
* You are in charge of developing our back-end and collaborating with the front-end team.
* You will be responsible for defining, running, and monitoring large computational workloads on
* When it comes to research, we expect you to have excellent research skills and to enjoy the
challenge. To provide the best customer experience, we must find ways to improve various
aspects of our system, as well as implement new features and processes.
* Preferably university level of working experience or MSc in IT or related field
* 3+ years of experience with C++
* Knowledge of integration patterns, tools and technologies
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases
* Ability to deliver clean, efficient and reliable code
* Be a team player; experience with Agile Scrum is a clear benefit
* A proactive approach to problem solving- Ability to deal with field-critical questions
* Experience as engineer with trading and/or financial industry would be an advantage
* Great growth opportunities
* Pension plan
* 25 vacation days a year (based on a 40 hour working week)
* Stock appreciation rights (SAR)
* Informal, flexible and inspiring working environment
* International, diverse and fun team
* Regular company events (Friday drinks, yoga, monthly company lunches, etc.)
* Flexibility of working from home and abroad
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If
you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or
the recruiting process, please send a request via the email.