Senior Performance Tuning Engineer - Alpharetta, GA
My client located in Alpharetta, GA (outskirts of Atlanta) is looking to bring on a Senior Performance Tuning Engineer. This is a great opportunity for someone with advanced-level troubleshooting experience, as well as advanced-level Java programming and coding experience. This person will be working alongside the DBA and QA teams.
* 5+ years of performance tuning experience - including troubleshooting incidents
* BS/BA in Computer Science or higher/equivalent
* Extensive experience with Java programming and writing Java code
* Experience with SQL, Spring or Hibernate
* Extensive experience optimizing and tuning code
* Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows
* Experience with AWS, a plus
* If not local to the Atlanta area - relocation support and assistance is available
* Opportunity for professional growth within the company
* Currently remote but in-office eventually - flexible hours/remote flexibility beyond the pandemic may be offered to the right candidate or the right personal situation
* PTO, Health, Dental, Vision
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com or at 813-437-6879 with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.