Title: Sr. Software Engineer-React Native Mobile Engineer
Duration: 6month contract to hire
Rate: 75hr-80hr W2/C2C
Industry: Finance Services
* Develop and build products that provide an exceptional customer experience for our members.
* Own design, test, development and delivery of new and existing features.
* Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
* Collaborate cross functionally to identify the best solutions.
* Demonstrates understanding of trade offs inherent in software design.
* Capable of working in isolation to design solutions to complex problems.
* Design and develop maintainable, scalable, fault tolerant, and efficient systems.
* Upholding code quality to ensure features are up to standards to deliver a quality product.
* Prioritize team needs in technical debt and tooling to relieve operational load and evolve the system to meet the changing needs of the environment.
* Proficient experience as a software engineer developing solutions for systems at scale.
* Proficient mobile development experience
* Mobile engineer with breadth of experience in mobile architecture, and test driven development.
* Comfortable with ambiguity, you are curious, and a motivated self learner.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Thrive in an environment fostering freedom and responsibility.
* Results oriented, knows how to unblock yourself and others to achieve goals and objectives.
* You are a polyglot capable of learning new languages and technologies quickly.
* Experience designing consumer grade mobile applications.
* Experience designing and developing cloud based solutions.
* Understanding of containerisation technologies.
* Production experience developing scalable/highly available consumer applications.
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with financial services systems
* Hands-on experience with Flutter, ReactJS
* Strong hands-on experience with at least one SQL and one NoSQL variant, i.e. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
* Experience in designing and deploying systems to AWS.