This is the opportunity to work at an established online shopping business that ranks as one of the top 3 e-commerce companies in Germany.
Putting technology first, they have adapted quickly to the changes in the e-commerce landscape and have started building a modern multicloud IT Infrastructure at the edge of technology.
They are looking for three more experienced DevOps engineers to cover the multitude of tasks and challenges ahead.
As a member of the Development Platform team, you will design, develop and operate the internal e-commerce platform. Additionally, you will develop CI/CD automation that helps the development teams to deliver software products quickly and reliably. Tasks include :
* Focus on reliability, performance, and scalability, as well as resource optimization
* Develop features for automation and improvement of development processes
* Solve and develop relevant platform-related issues
* Develop platform-related features
To be considered for this role, you will need to have relevant experience with:
- Docker and/or Kubernetes in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of observability tools, including metrics, structured logging, and distributed tracing
- Ops experience with Linux,infrastructure as code (i.e. Terraform) and used to work in an DevOps environment
- speak good English (German is not mandatory)
- It is a 100% remote role in an international and diverse team
- you will be working with the latest technologies and will be faced with complex technical problems in big-scale projects
- you will also work with state-of-the-art equipment that you will choose yourself
- you have full flexibility in terms of working hours
- above market salary and 30 days vacation
- dedicated budget for individualised trainings
- loads of attractive staff discounts
For more information, please contact Youssef Lahbabi email@example.com