Lead AWS DevOps Consultant - FULLY REMOTE
Salary up to £85,000 DOE
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? My client make the differences. Big ones, and small ones. With over 20 years' experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
They offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. They offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
The role is customer-facing and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects, and implement new solutions. The role is varied in scope and technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
* Handle Infrastructure as code, contributing to making our infrastructure fully automated, simple, reliable, and easy to operate
* Awareness of industry direction and trends in infrastructure as code tooling and best practices
* Develop and implement systems that aid and facilitate our rapid growth including the implementation of deployment policies, future procedures, configuration management and planning for capacity upgrades
* Design, operate and automate operational tasks, such as Networking configuration, Server provisioning, backup/restore, disaster recovery, monitoring and alerting
* Implement an on-going cloud cost optimisation process and implement security best practices
* Working with your agile team colleagues, your technical leaders/ Product Owners/ Scrum Master to build quality solutions that are capable of long term testability and growth whilst delivering focused, value driven changes to a high-quality standard
* 3+ years' experience in DevOps/Software Configuration Management role
* Managing the cloud infrastructure as code, using either CloudFormation or Terraform.
* Maintaining highly available and performant environments.
* Excellent Linux experience, and experience in at least one of the following tools: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
* Managing and deploying AWS Load Balancers, RDS, Route 53, CloudFront, S3.
* Managing and deploying Serverless applications: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB
* Working knowledge Docker containers, Kubernetes, AWS ECS
* Networking, network security and have a deep knowledge of TCP/IP
* Excellent automated builds and deployments experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role or want more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.
***Everything discussed will remain CONFIDENTIAL***