Amsterdam, the Netherlands | €45,000 - €85,000 annual salary (based on skill level) | Hybrid work setting
Our client, an IT consultancy for long and short term projects, develops and supports full life pattern of cloud and data matters or building and enhancing a platform. They are currently looking for new talent to join their amazing team.
What are you going to do?
* Work in Agile environments with market- leading companies
* Take responsibility for developing and building solutions
* Transform business needs to functional features
* You will be programming in Java, Python, C#, Goland and/ or Scala
* Realizing and scripting Cloud platforms
* Develop Scalable performance Cloud Solutions
* Developing and configuring CI/ CD solutions
Who are you?
* a Dutch speaker
* 4 years minimum of relevant work experience
* Programming skills in Typescripts, Python, Java, C#, NodeJS, Scala, etc.
* Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
* Terraform, GitHub, Gitlab, Ansible, Azure DevOps
* Azure Functions or AWS Lambda
* APIs, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Rabbitmq
You are someone who is willing to learn, and is not only develops or scripts, but also likes to be the problem solver. You live on the Cloud, and are familiar with concepts such as DevOps, and SRE. You like to containerize apps, automate stuff, and believe in serverless.
On top of the attractive salary, you will be provided a nice benefit package which includes
* Indefinite contract
* Continuous development
* Training budget
* Mobility budget of €700
* Pension plan
* Laptop (Yes, Macbook is an option!)
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, feel free to reach out to email@example.com