This client is looking to hire Back-end Java Developers with a minimum of 3 years experience whilst also having previous experience of working in full-stack, product centred teams. The candidate chosen will be part of a cross functional product team working together with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organisation.
This client operates DevOps style on both Microsoft Azure and AWS. The ideal candidate will be competent in creating great modular, scalable and extendable architecture that serves both generic and application specific needs. This client combines PaaS services, open source components and building our own modules depending on what solves the problem with the least complexity at the time.
In return you will be joining an industry-leading, innovative client which is going into a period of transformation with how they work and develop their solutions. Located in the centre of Stockholm, the ideal candidate will work in an organisation which is devoted to creating a diverse and collaborative working culture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Cloud-native PaaS services, open source components and implementation in mostly Java
* Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
* Contributing to the product delivery through writing of the clean code according to set code style
* Taking part in PR review sessions
* Designing and developing functional, unit, SIT tests
Skills & Qualifications
* Master degree or other relevant skill set
* 3 years of experience in developing systems or java based (spring) products
* Strong experience in RESTful-services
* Experiences with a following SQL/NoSQL DB's (Experience with SQL BD's, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka)
* Previously worked with full-stack product centered teams
* Ability to contribute with complexity, risk and effort analysis in backlog creation and management