We are very eager to announce a partnership with a boutique digital marketing organisation that serves over 1500 customers throughout Europe.
With over 25 years in the business, the company is entirely self-sufficient, with no VC ties and a very diversified customer base (ranging from sole trading entrepreneurs up to Fortune 500 companies). As such, they are in a position where they can provide a very health working environment, offering a 6 hour working day!
This role would see you very quickly becoming a core member of the existing dev team, a high impact group of 7 people (with the CTO embedded alongside) who have a huge impact on 1500 immediate customers, that themselves have a potential scope of millions!
Role & Responsibilities
* The new hire will be very quickly integrated into the core team and put to work on the main product, working within sprints to ensure new features are rolled out quickly, efficiently, and to the highest possible quality
* New hires will be a core member of all architectural decisions, with their work immediately being rolled out to the company's 1500+ end customers
* Finally, you will be working alongside a Product Owner to help design new features, and analysing user feedback to ensure feature requests are implemented ASAP
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of professional experience working full-stack; with a proven experience working with TypeScript, Node, React
* Experience of working within micro-serviced, event-driven architectures; SQS is currently used, but experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pub/Sub are all acceptable experiences
* Prior experience working within AWS is crucial - currently the team uses Lambda, S3, EC2, ECS, SNS, SQS,
* ITP2 Pension
* Personal Insurances, Health/Wellness allowances, Hardware allowance
* 6 hour working day paired with a strong commitment to a healthy work/life balance