Senior Android Engineer - Fully Remote
Excellent salary & benefits
This clients name comes with a dedication to customer service excellence, but here we offer something more: a fresh approach to finance. While it's an innovation, ours is a business built on the next development, the evolution to come. For forward-thinking, technical professionals, that means making a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in an organisation that's changing the face of banking for our customers
We're on a mission to make our customers happier and more successful by putting them in control of their finances.
* Applying software craftsmanship skills to keep the codebase clean and tested
* Designing and developing code and tests
* Progressing the design of the solution as the requirements and technical landscape changes
* Adapting development approach from project learnings - continuously improving processes
* Actively looking for emerging technologies and development approaches that can aid development effort
* Building a technical specialism in one or more development platforms, while at the same time keeping a broad view of technologies and languages.
What you'll bring
We work with the following tech stack, we don't expect you to tick every box, and if you feel you hit most of the brief, it's worth exploring to further develop your career here with us
* Android Studio, Gradle
* Kotlin, Java
* Dagger2, Data Binding
* MVVM, Git
* Agile methodology / Scrum / Kanban
* Integration with third party APIs
* Unit testing / Integration testing / mocking frameworks
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.