A world leading insurance company is looking to hire Serverless Engineer for AWS team.
The hires are for an AWS Serverless Engineer that can code in either Go or Node .
Role & Responsibilities
* The Developer is coding in Node they must be willing to drop Node and pick up Go.
* Even though the role has frontend requirement, it is not essential as the role is predominately focused on the Backed (80%)
Skills & Qualifications
* UI: Typescript, React, Next.Js, HTML / CSS, Docker, GitHub Actions, AWS - CDK, ECS, ALB, VPC.
AWS - CDK, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Event Bridge, S3, Serverless and event driven architecture
* Generous pension (starting level contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for Insurance Products
* Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
* Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
* 21 volunteering hours per year
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a discussion on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally