Senior Devops Engineer - Krakow (remote flexibility)
Join our Global client helping navigate the complex and evolving world of commerce! They are currently seeking passionate Senior/ DevOps Engineers with the ability to solve large scale, complex software engineering problems on a brand new project of theirs. You will be working in an agile environment, building world class systems and services using modern technologies developing innovative solutions using terraform, docker, kubernettes with a focus on the cloud based platforms. This is a great opportunity for an experienced devops individual who would like to develop into the cloud environment! This client provides great project opportunities as well as training and additional package benefits.
* Assist in the CI/CD of applications and components in a scaled agile environment.
* Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint.
* Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions.
* Complete test planning, automation, and execution in your assigned Software Development POD and DevOps team.
What they are looking for-
* Previous experience in Software Development/DevOps in either a cloud-based or datacenter environment.
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Terraform.
* 3+ years of work experience as either DevOps focused work.
* SQL Server experience.
* AWS or Azure ( not essential )
* Competitive salary
* Progression and training opportunities
* Package benefits such as life insurance, Private Healthcare.
* Free parking for car and bike parking near the office.
* Great working environment with catered social areas and team building events/conferences
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com