Backend Developer (Python)
Fully Remote - Up to £60k
My client is expanding their core business capabilities as they push to enable organisations digitally and support them through their transformation programmes. As they help customers adapt and change in this ever-moving world of technology. They have an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Developer to join them.
The Senior Developer will uphold the highest levels of quality standards and strong communication skills will be essential to ensuring the successful launch of enhancements and new business systems. We're an outcomes based business focused on the Agile Business Development methodologies, so you'll be dependable and outcomes focused.
What qualifications/experience do we need?
* Working knowledge of public cloud services such as AWS.
* Hands on knowledge of LAMP stack administration,
* Extensive knowledge of Python with the ability to build and interact with REST APIs.
* A strong desire to maintain a reliable IT infrastructure using documentation, careful planning and automation
* Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels.
* Able to identify and work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
* Attention to detail and accuracy along with a positive and problem solving attitude.
Why work for us?
This is an exciting time to join our business as we embark on our rapid expansion plans and look to extend our reach and push the boundaries of what is possible within our sector. We have a clear vision and strategy for our future as a business and are uniquely positioned to capitalise on these.
What will you be doing?
* Solving and documenting system work flow constraints and enhancing existing systems to maximise business efficiency's.
* Act as the lead developer, ensuring our systems and applications are developed in line with our business requirements and outcomes.
* Regularly update senior leadership on projects, owning and escalating issues which arise through to resolution.
* Play a pivotal role in formulating R&D works on new systems and services to be launched.
* Creation of efficient and accurate detailed technical documentation.
* Liaison with third party system/application suppliers.
* Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to system/application design.
To discuss further please apply below or email email@example.com or call 0191 338 7638