Back-end Java Developer (competitive hourly rate)
Norway, Oslo (Remote flexibility in Norway)
Start date - ASAP
My client is looking for a Back-end Java developer to join a great team of individuals for an up and coming project in Norway. We need someone who is capable of fast thinking and can work in a scrum methodology. Could this be your next opportunity?
Roles and responsibilities :
* Support, maintain and develop on current processes for our client
* Contribute to build a new infrastructure
* Re - establish services and application on different locations
Skills & Qualifications:
* Process: Scrum, SAFe
* Proficient with Java, java spring boot, API Development
* Experience with scripting tools such as Bash, Powershell, Ansible
* CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins (pipelines, job dsl), Git
* Databases: SQL, Oracle
* Platform: Docker, Kubernetes, Eureka
* Logging: Elk stack, Splunk
* Networks: Basic understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancers, proxies etc.
* OS: Linux
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.