Lead Mulesoft Consultant
An immediate requirement for an API Lead to join a Data-driven company based in London with particular experience related to API management technologies (Mulesoft), Big Data and Analytics (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark) and programming with languages like Java, Scala or GO.
This London based Data Company utilise modern, cutting edge Big Data and Data Science technologies to provide solutions to their customers within the Financial Services / Banking industries.
As the API Lead, you will be responsible for a team of highly skilled professionals who work on the Development and Architecture of projects, offering your hands-on and managerial capabilities to deliver expert solutions where it matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into, (or continue in) a Lead position for one of the UKs leading Data organisations. There will be regular, consistent opportunities to continue your personal and professional growth through in-house academy training and fully paid certification courses to ensure that your skill set is second to none.
Role & Responsibilities
* API Management and Microservices
* Leading a team of professionals
* Engaging with Clients and stakeholders within the Financial Services industry
* Provision of Data expertise across Big Data, Data Science, DevOps and more
* Hands-on Development and Architecture projects
Skills & Qualifications
* Programming with Java, Scala or GO
* Data - Hadoop, Kafka, Spark
* Microservices - Kubernetes
* Competitive salary up to £100k
* Paid Certifications and training for up-skilling
* Remote and flexible working agreements
* Regular social events and networking opportunities
* Discretionary benefits related to Pension, Bonus etc.
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank
Number: 0191 814 7445
Jefferson Frank are the AWS Recruiter of choice. We work with over 30,000 organisations across the world placing candidates in roles related to Big Data and Analytics, Development, DevOps