I am currently looking for an experienced Content Designer to join our growing team on a 6 month contract. You'll write the UX copy, in-app engagements (using Gainsight PX), and product documentation (using MadCap Flare) for Accountancy products.
You'll work with amazing designers, engineering teams, and support colleagues to understand what users want and how you can improve their experience with great content. You'll use data to learn about users' behaviours and be comfortable taking some risks to deliver fast.
* Create, improve, and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, and user research
* Use tools such as user stories, job stories, user journey mapping, and jobs to be done, to truly understand the end-to-end user journey
* Make sure that appropriate content is served to the user in the right place within the customer journey, and in the best format
* Be able to explain content decisions
* Build relationships across us to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
* Design content to meet the users' needs, making complex financial, regulatory language and processes easy to follow
* Understand and implement content style and standards that align with the messaging framework
* 3 to 5 years' experience delivering content design projects on time
* Experience documenting SaaS solutions
* Experience of creating contextual flows in digital adoption tools
* Experience of design thinking
* Experience of customer and content research
* Flexible and adaptable with creating content for different products and audiences
* Promoter of content strategy as an integral part of iterative product development Creative collaboration and problem-solving skills
My client is looking for the right candidate to start in the begging of October so please get in touch ASAP.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 020 3826 6732