Job Title: IFS Project Manager - Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months (Will be extended)
Rate: Negotiable Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
* Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
* Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
* Coordinate cross-project activities
* Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
* Apply change, risk and resource management
* Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
* Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
* Resolve projects' higher scope issues
* Prepare reports for program directors
* Provide direction on all project operations and activities such as the design, planning, schedule, project scope and project budget
* Manage and ensure completion of assigned upgrading / Additional & Alteration (A&A) works in accordance to the client's expectation within the timeline and budget
* Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure that required work is satisfactorily performed and completed by consultants.
* Monitors and reports on all phases of planning and construction
* Manage and monitor project fund which includes all payment to consultants, contractors, and authorities
* Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
* Candidate must possess at least 10+ Yrs of Project Management experience.
* Minimum 3-5 cycles of ERP implementation experience, preferably 1-2 End-to-end implementation of IFS ERP
* Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
* Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
* Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Prior program management experience in life science domain is a plus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com