Jefferson Frank are partnered with one of the fastest growing tech first start up businesses in the UK. As part of their expansion plans to a heavily invested area of the business we are now looking to on board an experienced IT Network Engineer that will be responsible for proactively improving the networking environment, facilitating delivery of business projects and providing feedback and support to adhere to service levels.
* To be an advocate representing individuals and groups of users to ensure fellow colleagues receive the best possible IT experience.
* Engage in improving the whole life cycle of Network service from inception and design, through to engineering, deployment, with a primary focus upon reliable operations.
* Wireless network design (HLD / LLD), planning, testing and surveying
* Configuration management of Wireless network hardware
* Resolve operational incidents and requests rapidly and proactively improve our network environments to avoid & mitigate incidents. Domains include office-based networking and separate business entities
* Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring indicators such as availability, ticket trends, and overall service health against SLOs.
* Optimise systems sustainability through mechanisms including automation and API self-service, and evolve services by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
* Create and maintain quality documentation and records.
* Some Python coding experience would be great, but not mandatory!
* Exposure to any of the following:
* Experience in creating insightful dashboards
* Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, ITIL and SRE would be great.
* Relevant higher education and professional certifications (CCNP, CWNA, CWDP, CWAP, ACMA, ECSE)
Senior Network Engineer | Wireless Network Design | 6 Months inital plus very likely extensions
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information on email@example.com