£25k -45k ... DOE, Negotiable + Benefits
Remote Options Available
Role Core Objectives:
* Take ownership of entire features and components of a games life cycle and lead the product design and code implementation.
* Collaborate with the Team and/or Customers to deliver large features on time and to a professionally.
* Be part of the development process and contribute equally with improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire cycle.
* Mentor + help other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality.
* Ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
* Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues.
* Bring meaningful contributions and complementary skills to our projects and Team.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider team and in communication with our customers.
* Transform design specification into functional game systems and use cases.
* Communicate with clients to refine details and solve problems via shared chat, email and calls.
* Create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs, interaction patterns, technology and tools.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
* Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualification Requirements
* 3-5 years experience with Unity 3D/Content Development + Unreal Development experience is desirable.
* Strong 3D math skills
* Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
* Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
* Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
* Experience working with source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
* Understanding of game Networking, Web requests and server/client interactions.
* Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or related.
* Experience building Network multiplayer games or Online games + related..
* Experience with Photon, Forge, Mirror or similar.
* Experience with Game backend/server development or similar.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/