Cloud Engineer- Helsinki- up to €6500 plus bonus
My client is seeking a talented Cloud Engineer to join their mobile game streaming company. They are a pioneer of cloud gaming and are building mobile game streaming services with unique technology. They are looking for a motivated individual ready to learn new technologies and have the desire to learn fast.
* As part of a team, you will be designing, building, optimizing, and operating the global infrastructure for their next-generation game streaming services.
* You will be tackling the most challenging problems in the gaming industry.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with their providers and partners in selecting and implementing their technical offerings.
* You will have experience with Linux and Windows in the public cloud (AWS, Google) and bare metal servers.
* Understanding of networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS
* Experience with REST, and familiarity with NoSQL/SQL database concepts (MySQL, MongoDB)
* CI/CD, GitHub, Argocd, kustomize
* Shell scripting, configuration management, and infrastructure as code with Ansible, Terraform
* Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Loki
* Familiar with AWS SDK (Go, Python, Java)
* Kubernetes client-go API, have built Kubernetes admission webhook, custom controller/operator before
* Istio, Consul
* Kubernetes cluster-API, cluster-API-AWS-provider and/or other cluster API cloud provider
* Contribution to cloud-native OSS, CNCF projects
* Distributed system
* DevSecOps mindset
It is not expected to know them all but you are keen to learn more about them
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play a key role in shaping an industry-defining service. You will be working with cutting-edge tech that powers all of Rovio's Mobile Games. By joining this company you will be surrounded by senior developers who are passionate about what they do. With a great culture and fun environment, this could be the role for you.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.