AWS Cloud Architect - London/Manchester - c£100,000
My client is looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Architect in London or Manchester to join their world-class team and help their customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
As a Senior AWS Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data. Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the businesses Sales team. All in all, you'll have a selection of different 'hats' to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Designand/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
* Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms:AWS (GCP is a plus).
* Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
* Windows and/or Linux sys op background
* Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
* DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
* Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
* Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Hands-on experience with IaaC for managing the cloud
* Coding/scripting skills(Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
As an adaptable learning community, we're looking for colleagues with certain traits of character:
* "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude
* "go-getter" attitude
* You are able to convince not just only customers but also your fellow developers that your solution is the smartest
* You love building stuff - as a growth company, we're continuously developing our practices!
* it's not a problem if you don't know, the issue is if you don't want to know
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in the United Kingdom and other locations in Europe is required. All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Why is this opportunity your next career move?
* Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with the businesses leading European Cloud Professionals. The business has 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
* Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
* A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
* Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
* Mobile phone allowance, gym membership, pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave, high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 020 3868 5178, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com