£35-45K, DOE, Negotiable + benefits
Looking for a unique opportunity to help establish a Data Analytics team with the oversight to design, implement, and lead a group responsible for delivering growth and industry-changing strategic objectives?
This client are building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
You will possess critical thinking skills, navigate various data environments, hands-on technical expertise in data, and a drive to understand our business. This individual will dig into raw and processed data (e.g., backend DBs, Google Analytics, and event/message data), transform information into visualizations/self-service reporting using Looker, Excel, etc. The role involves close interaction with product management, user design groups, data engineers, and software development teams.
* Perform in-depth analyses that drive and inform strategic decisions, primarily related to portfolio assessment, financial modeling, and growth initiatives.
* Oversee advanced data analytics and interpretation, define key performance indicators.
* Collaborate with Data Engineering teams to map source data, create data pipelines, and define business rules and reporting requirements.
* Drive optimization and data-minded culture inside the company.
* Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into critical decision-making.
* Contribute to tools, documentation, and instruction to enable our customers to use data independently increasingly.
* Serve as a point of contact with our business partners and cross-functional teams for the day-to-day management of the Data Analytics program.
* Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related discipline
* Strong experience with advanced SQL Knowledge (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.).
* Strong experience with reporting/visualization tools, design, and standards - Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
* Looker / LookML experiecne is beneficial.
* Strong understanding of data preparation, processing, and classification.
* Experience working within an Agile environment.
* The ability to define design reasoning and understand potential impacts of design requirements.
* Competitive salary
* Health Insurance/Pension Scheme
* Experience in mission-critical and publicly available projects
* Work with large multinational companies
* Flat organizational structure
* Facilitate upskilling and further education
* WFH cost contribution
* Unrivalled holiday package
* Fully remote
At Jefferson Frank:
Our mission is simple: we want happy customers.
Whether you're an AWS or DevOps professional, we will help you walk into your dream AWS/DevOps job. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS and DevOps.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and growing within the team, then get in touch now so that we can discuss the role and responsibilities!