Solution Analyst- Active DV clearance require
* On-site in Reading
* 6 months
* Inside IR35
* £590 a day
* UK National
You will be working within the Managed Applications workstream, assessing and selecting appropriate design templates for moving applications onto fixed and deployed platforms, working in collaboration with the teams Customer Design Lead.
* Technically analyse a variety of applications to understand the installation, configuration, functionality and security aspects of software to produce technical and release management documents to support the deployment and subsequent support of the application.
* Complete Solution Design documentation in accordance with the Workstream plans.
* Report regularly to the Workstream Lead & Scrum Master on progress, highlighting schedule exceptions, issues, risks, blocks and identifying recovery/mitigation actions.
* Ensure compliance of all Solution Design work with the current baseline of Managed Applications workstream business processes defined by the workstream, together with the standards, processes and procedures defined in the current Quality Plan.
* Liaise with Authority representatives in deriving the solution for complex cases.
* Analytical and technical ability to analyse application media, and identify installation processes and configuration.
* Ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
* Experience of working in a secure environment, including secure configuration of application software.
* Good working knowledge of VMware
* Working knowledge of using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
* Advanced application packaging/repackaging knowledge using best of breed toolsets. .
* Advanced practical knowledge of scripting tools
* Good practical working knowledge of PowerShell, VBScript and Python scripting tools.
* Knowledge of Azure DevOps (inc. pipelines).
* SAFe Agile aware.
* Understanding of Automated testing (e.g. Robot Framework, Selenium).
* Comfortable with conveying technical aspects to an audience (e.g. product demos to the customer).