Cloud Architect - London/ Manchester office locations - up to £130,000
Cloud Consultants at this business manage and advise clients in the delivery of cloud solutions on cloud transformation programmes. Combining our delivery, technical and consulting expertise, we have managed over £1bn of Cloud projects in the last three years. Our multifaceted Cloud experts work across four key areas:
* Cloud Migration Planning and Delivery
* Cloud Business Case and Strategy Development
* Cloud Solution Architecture
* Cloud Engineering and DevOps transformation
Typically, our work in the Cloud space ranges from rapid diagnostics, roadmap and cloud architecture, operation design, migration planning through to delivery. Our projects tend to be at enterprise level and range from developing a pragmatic strategy & approach to Cloud adoption, designing and providing assurance on cloud solutions, maximising the benefits of a cloud transformation, delivering cloud solutions and many more. Internally, our Cloud Consultants also contribute to the maturity & growth of our technical community.
What are we looking for?
As our Cloud Transformation Consultant / Cloud Solution Architect, you'll ideally come from a technology consulting background having delivered Cloud solutions in either AWS or Microsoft Azure. Technically, we are hoping you'll display:
* Deep knowledge in at least one: Cloud Migration or Cloud Strategy and Transformation or Cloud Architecture and Engineering;
* Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors with deep knowledge of at least one of them;
* Understanding of the high-level levers for cost-effective cloud delivery;
* Prior experience of working in a client-facing capacity as part of a consulting team;
* Broad delivery and architecture experience along with any hands-on experience with CI/CD/Cloud tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Ansible would be a big advantage, though not essential;
Our Cloud Solution Architects also act in an advisory capacity so are hoping that you'll also display:
* Experience of delivering complex engagements either as a leader or a senior member of a team;
* Ability to develop strong relationships and be able to influence colleagues, senior client stakeholders, partners, suppliers;
* Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally;
* Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations.
* A certification in one of the major cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be an advantage;
What can we offer you?
Independent, award-winning, ambitious, we are a Technology & Management Consulting firm that places a high value on our people. We have been recognised as a Great Place to Work ™ consecutively for the last 5 years. We've grown consistently since 1989 and offer an entrepreneurial environment within which you can embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts and we will recognise it. We are currently a team of c.80 in the UK, with exciting plans to grow steadily over the next three years.
In addition to exciting career prospects and personalised career paths, we also offer our employees:
* Award-winning learning and development opportunities (including a personal annual training budget).
* A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through a variety of training courses (of your choice), one-to-one mentoring and wide ranging hands-on experience.
* A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
* The opportunity to be part of a very talented, highly skilled and very social team.
* A range of flexible benefits consisting of well being, lifestyle benefits.
* 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 020 3868 5178, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com