Jefferson Frank are working with an industry leader in Data and AI consulting, they work on bespoke data journeys for clients looking to build out their capabilities in AI. They are looking for a Data Architect who is well versed in AWS to join them and work on their exciting engagements across their AWS partners.
Role & Responsibilities
* Often working as a sole Data Architect leading technical capability, project and data architecture.
* Define customer requirements, identify new opportunities to implement technology, refine solutions then work with technical teams on solution build.
* Designing and developing solutions across Analytics, Data Integration and AI/ML.
* Define and develop data models aligning with functional and non functional requirements
* Present public and client facing collateral about projects and practices
* Lead production of solutions with Engagement team
Skills & Qualifications
* Shaping and designing solutions
* A number of years experience as a Data Architect
* AWS expert across the range of infrastructure tools (S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Athena etc)
* Expert in data modelling and knowledge of latest trends (like data warehousing, data lakes, lake house, data mesh, data fabric etc)
* Selection and configuration of appropriate tooling, standards and solutions
* Strong stakeholder skills
* 7+ years of experience in Data, ideally progressing from a Data Engineering position into an Architecture role
* Experience of assurance activity like design review, code testing etc
* Medical cover for you and your family, no employer contribution required
* Dental Cover
* Guaranteed bonus of £10,000
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, no sponsorship is required. Please reach out with your CV by applying below.