Our customer, which is an AWS ISV partner in the Biotechnology space, is looking to add a 100% remote Principal Software Architect to their team. This firm specializes in the quantification and visualization of biological processes to help better diagnosis, treat and cure diseases.
In this role you will provide technical and architectural leadership across the firms development teams with a focus on modernizing the enterprise's Application and Deployment Architecture.
Skills & Qualifications
* 10+ years of enterprise level development experience
* Strong AWS Cloud Architecture Experience
* Full Stack application development experience
* Experience with Data Modelling (Data Lakes, Data Mart)
* Python experience
* Container and container management experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience with integrations, API's and microservices
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* 401k with generous matching
* Flexible vacation policy
* Monthly company-wide team outings and social events (Virtual)