I am recruiting for the below.
My client is a start-up business in London, which is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy that provides data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. The clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies.
The team is a great mix of old and "new school" technology specialists with many different nationalities and career experiences. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a Data Architect. You will be working on an implementation project for a large Telecoms customer.
This role will support a major Salesforce implementation project. The position will work with business stakeholders to ensure the prioritisation and implementation of changes for Salesforce and its applications and systems
* Proven work experience as a Data Architect
* Experience in data management and Salesforce migration projects
* Experience in developing, maintaining, reviewing data processes and architecture for both on-premise and cloud-based data systems
* Skilled in recommending data modelling and design improvements
* Ability to work closely with team members to optimize database queries
* Experience in producing detailed documents and maintain them for the duration of projects
* Experience with master data management, data governance, data security, data quality and related tools desired.
* Experience with both dimensional and 3rd normal form data modelling, data integration, and reporting
* Strong written and spoken communication skills
* Proven analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
* Experience in working with MDM solutions such as Reltio, Informatica, IBM, etc.
* Certifications in MDM or Salesforce will be a major plus
My client is seeking someone to join the project asap, so if you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to send me your CV.
This role is open to EU candidates and candidates in the UK.