Senior AWS Architect (competitive hourly rate)
Fully remote (EU Based)
We are working with a client who has developed a cloud platform to suit their business needs. They are looking for a senior AWS architect with a security background and who loves to work with kubernetes. Your job will be to compare, develop / implement and deploy security policies into EKS clusters. Are you open to hearing more about this opportunity?
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient hands on experience with AWS (EKS / Kubernetes)
* Experienced with Terraform (current platform consists of several modules)
* Experienced in implementing and deploying security policies in to EKS clusters
* Has previously written terraform modules for implementation
* Creating, testing and integrating security policies
* Creative problem-solving skill
* Good understanding of OPA or Kyverno (how to test in integrate OPA / Kyverno)
* Integration with CICD
* Roll out production clusters
* English speaking
German speaking in a very favoured in this process!
Please note this is fully remote within the EU.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.