We are looking for a Manager lead an established data and analytics environment in Stavanger!
As data & analytics become increasingly important for companies to understand themselves and their market - we seek to continue to meet the growing demand for data services and solutions
You will have the freedom to take ownership of the team department and shaping the future strategy within data and analytics
You will work closely with colleagues locally in Stavanger, as well as liaising with the wider community in Norway based in Oslo, Trondheim and Kristiansand
Your responsibilities can be varied and will likely evolve over time, however you can expect some of the following tasks:
* Explore and discover opportunities for data solutions with existing customers
* Taking an active role in defining recruitment needs for your team, and being part of the hiring process
* Advising customers and ensure their requirements become data-driven solutions
* Being the "go-to" person internally for data - including staying up to date with the latest market trends & technologies, and best practice
Depending on your experience and preferences, you can be involved hands-on in projects designing architecture and building integration & DWH solutions
Our customer base and projects are varied - with complex domains and varying stages of digitalisation, you will never be far from a new challenge!
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills & experiences:
* Previous experience in an advisory or consultative role working with businesses on their strategy related to data
* Experience in a leadership or management capacity
* Demonstrable years of experience in a technical role within analytics, BI, or data engineering
* Experience or familiarity of technologies such as SQL, Azure, Snowflake, Power BI, and good working knowledge of databases
* Ability to create and drive business strategy, developing roadmaps and frameworks to be communicated across teams
* Ability to work with team members at all levels, and liaise with customers who come from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
What's in it for you?
We want to build Norway's strongest data & analytics environment and a place where people can thrive and feel challenged every day. We offer a place where your thoughts and ideas will be listened to. We encourage initiatives and bright ideas to develop our professional environment with their knowledge.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a data department and be part of a community who truly understand the value this team bring
You can you expect:
* Challenging projects implementing the latest technologies
* Flexible working hours and hybrid home/office set-up
* Funding for training opportunities, certifications and conferences
* Additional investment into well-being activities including subsidised gym membership and courses in mindfulness
* Flat structure with a modern and relaxed office environment
* Enhanced pension and insurances (including health, travel and life insurance)
* Quarterly social activities - including options for cabin trips and company-wide get-togethers
For more information, any questions, or an informal chat to see if this is the right opportunity for you - contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org