Identity and Access Management Security Analyst - $60-65
Job Title: IAM Security Analyst (Azure)
Job Type: Contract to Hire (3-6 Months) (C2C or W2)
Industry: Financial Services
Perform identity and access management along with information security functions in support of the credit unions operations. Functions would include support of Identity and access management as the primary function. Other programs/process would be privileged access management, network access control, incident response, and security event and incident management.
* Lead the implementation and development process for the Identify and access Management (IAM) program with a security focus.
* Develop strategy roadmaps for the IAM systems and program.
* Work with vendors and business partners to develop and manage the IAM Program.
* Lead program design and review working directly with business lines on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provision, and identity lifecycle into the IAM platform.
* Develops enterprise wide standards for IAM
* Must retain one of the following industry security certifications:
* Certified Identity and Access Manager
* Certified Information Systems Auditor
* Systems Security Certified Practitioner
* any Level 4 or 5 GIAC Certification or other advanced level ce
Nice to haves:
* Prior experience monitoring system logs, SIEM tools, and other security tools for unusual or suspicious activity.
* Experience with implementing or coordinating remediation required by policies, standards, reviews, and audits, documenting exceptions as necessary.
* Prior experience Conducting audits and reviews of endpoint, network, and system security controls and manage remediation efforts.
* Experience with conduct security reviews of the network security architecture and identity access and assess the risk to these changes. Conducting risk analysis, threat, and vulnerability assessments.