Threat Intelligence Analyst
Base Location: Corsham
Duration: 6 months + extension
Clearance Required: DV - sole UK National
You will use cutting edge Threat Intelligence tooling and work alongside like-minded professionals in the Threat Intelligence field to provide high quality intelligence to our clients. Our Global Company provides opportunities to work and learn from other intelligence teams across the globe.
All members of the Threat Intelligence team receive a comprehensive training plan and industry accredited training courses aligned to their PDP each financial year. Excellent prospects to develop your career. Each year you will be encouraged to spend time on Corporate Social Responsibility projects of your choice, supporting the local community.
* Collect and analyse data from a variety of sources to track threat actor activity
* Building and maintaining client relationships in order to manage Client Intelligence Requirements.
* Use of Threat Intelligence tooling to manage intelligence alerts against a client's threat, vulnerability and brand reputational risks.
* Analysis and reporting of intelligence events that may impact the confidentiality, integrity or availability of a client's business operations.
* Carrying out research to identify emerging threat actor operations.
* Liaising and working with other teams within Security Operations such as DFIR, SOC, Vulnerability analysis and security engineering.
* Maintain the content of our intelligence reporting repository
* Assist in developing junior members of the team
* Excellent written and communication skills for producing high quality intelligence reports
* Experience with carry out Open Source intelligence gathering and source verification
* Research skills and the ability to think critically and contextual intelligence analysis
* Experience with exploring the Dark web
* Familiarity with common techniques used by malware and threat actors and the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
* Experience with various Cyber Security technologies such as TIP's, SIEM, SOAR etc
* Practical Knowledge of static and dynamic malware analysis
* Working knowledge of network protocols
* Highly motivated and passionate about intelligence analysis
* Identify and manage intelligence sources to provide a holistic view of the threat landscape
* Understand the credible adversary groups associated, tactics, techniques and procedures
* Guides decision making within the organisation, supporting with tactical and operational assessment
* Security Operations Center
* Threat Risk Assessment
* Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA)
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance.