Cloud Systems Administrator
£30,000 - £50,000 DOE
My client specialise in moving infrastructure into the cloud, and provide provide significant savings/expertise to deliver saving time/resources.
You will work with clients on helping getting started in AWS, modernising their cloud native tools, and helping with ongoing run and operation support. You will also have training/chances to gain any relevant certifications you would like, alongside working in/learning varying customer AWS environments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Calling clients to understand issues
- Identifying technical issues
- Rectifying issues or escalating to relavant department
- Patching after hours to help with migrations
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years commercial experience OR Computer Science degree
- Help desk experience
- AWS experience/knowledge beneficial
- Hunger and Desire to learn and upskill in AWS, motivation is key, they will assist you upskilling and getting certifications
If this sounds of interest please get in touch with Steven at Jefferson Frank by applying below, or reach out directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-mckay-837431207/