JUNIOR CLOUD SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Part remote work (CURRENTLY FULLY REMOTE*)
£25-30K DOE + Benefits
We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with
Expansion due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Systems Administrator to join
our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS
and designing new AWS based architectures.
* Management of support ticket system
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers
* Management of customer servers
* Working directly with our customers.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Experience of managing Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Problem solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills
The Nice to have (Not Necessary):
* AWS certifications, at associate level
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/Chef configuration management
* Exposure to cloud based systems management
* Ample opportunity to develop your career within as you will be an important
part of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule, work from home 3 days a week
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best