* Conduct testing across company applications hosted on-premises and on public cloud environment (Azure and AWS) and/or infrastructure.
* Conduct vulnerability research and utilize off-the-shelf exploits.
* Be a master of identifying security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
* Demonstrate ability to successfully distill complex technical information into clear, concise yet comprehensive communication material.
* Understand the fundamental company security and risk management strategy and be able to apply that as fundamental pillar of the transformation strategy.
* event monitoring, SIEM/centralized logging,
* threat & vulnerability management, automation of security scans
* access control for user accounts, privileged access controls
* antivirus and related controls, IPS/IDS
* Experience with securing public cloud deployments and distributed systems using public cloud hosting, including AWS and Azure