Scrum Master / Functional Analyst
Up to 5 500€ gross per month
Flexible Remote Work - Belgium
One of our client, an international business is looking to onboard a Functional Analyst / Scrum Master to join their Custom Development team. Their headquarter is based in Antwerp but they have more than 170 locations worldwide, this allow them to be an international and diverse company.
They recently started they Digital Journey, they decided to implement new software & tools to improve their business. As a Functional Analyst / Scrum Master you provide analysis and daily guidance to the development team while conducting scrum master activities.
* A competitive salary up to 5 500€ gross per month (based on experiences)
* A company car, insurances, pension, meal voucher, fuel card
* Open company culture and international environment
* Workspace where you can develop your talents
* Gather requirements from the business departments and define with them the requirements & acceptance criteria.
* Create user stories to establish a clear understanding of the required behavior
* Assist during international demos & testing of the functionalities delivered by the technical team
* Provide intakes on reported bugs or minor change requests
* You understand the technical need of the developers and translate them in order to solve their requests.
* Take ownership over projects to ensure the team follows the processes
* Functional Analyst (70%) / Scrum Master (30%)
* 4 years' experience
* Experience with Azure DevOps with integration & deployment to Azure Resources is a plus (other technologies background can be considered)
* Experience with agile development
* Good communication skills, analytic mindset, pro active & problem solver
* Fluent in English is required, Dutch & any other languages are a plus
Reach out to me, Marie Dif to know more about it. Call at +3278486826 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's a quick and smooth 3-stage process.