We are looking to add an advisor with expertise in Business Intelligence to the team in Oslo!
You will be part of a dedicated team solving some of the most complex challenges facing customers today
You will be tasked with bridging the gap between business and technology - encompassing the areas where strategy meets business development, processes, and technology
The team impact a range of public and private sector companies - from start-ups and scale-ups, to larger organisations
You will have the freedom to explore areas that interest you, and where your skills can be utilised the most
Your day-to-day can include:
* Speaking with customers to understand their requirements, define their needs, and identify opportunities for digitalisation
* Advise customers on various solutions for optimisation
* Formulating strategy and defining processes
* Collaborating with technical and non-technical teams across the business to ensure delivery of solutions
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills and experiences:
* Strong academic background with higher education an IT or business related subject
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
* A strong business understanding to gather requirements and formulate suggestions
* Good knowledge of digitalisation or data-driven processes, and the impact these can have on organisations
* A natural creativity and curiosity to explore solutions
* Commitment to delivering positive changes for the customer - no matter how complex the challenge!
We hope that you thrive on working closely with the business, and generating value to our customers. You should have a genuine curiosity for taking on new challenges and exploring opportunities
What we can offer you?
For the right candidate we offer the opportunity to play a key role in further develop the companies' analysis capabilities in a team of highly skilled data enthusiasts
Personal development plans and programs to help you achieve your personal and professional goals
A compensation package consisting of a bonus scheme, enhanced pension, enhanced health insurances with guaranteed specialist care
There are flexible and hybrid working arrangements to suit your lifestyle, with a modern office in central Oslo
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com