Salary: $120,000-$150,00 + Super * Full time, Bonus, Company Stock options
No of years' experience: Minimum 5 - 7 years
Detailed job description:
As a DevOps consultant, My client is seeking a problem solving individual to help build out the roadmap, implementation plan, tools architecture and process of the applications in different stacks and supporting the application team to implement the CI- CD process and automations. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* 4+ years hands on DevOps practice
* Experience in Source Control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, etc), Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, etc), Deployment & Delivery (CI/CD) practices, including defining pipelines as code, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeCommit etc.
* Hands on experience in Cloud Technologies - AWS / GCP
* Experience with containerisation (Docker) technology and Container management Platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift, GKE etc)
* Extensive experience with Monitoring tools (Splunk, NewRelic, dynatrace etc.)
* Intensive experience with scripting languages, such as Bash, Python, Perl.
* Understanding of microservice architecture and experience with container orchestration system, e.g. AWS ECS, EKS, k8s, etc.
* Experience with AWS services, e.g. RDS, Lambda, ECS, EC2, Elasticache, VPCs, IAM, etc
* Experience managing infrastructure in AWS as code, using at least one of Terraform or CloudFormation as well as good understanding of AWS security best practices
* Terraform, Ansible, Linux
Good to Have Skills:
* Programming experience in one of the modem programming languages.
* Experience in security scanning tools integrated with CI/CD pipeline, e.g. SourceClear, Coverity, SonarQube, etc
* Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and
* Organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot system issues
* Golang GCS, GCR, Cloud SQL Terraform or any similar tool CI/CD pipelines.
If this is of interest please apply by sending across fully updated CV email@example.com or reach out to on LinkedIn directly at Jefferson Frank to discuss other AWS opportunities, this role will not be around for long!