Our client provides Business Intelligence solutions to organisations across the globe. For over 25 years, they have been developing and delivering these solutions to clients in diverse industries, including telecommunications; financial services; education; retail; and government.
Their team of certified business and technical professionals is dedicated to helping businesses manage and transform their data into valuable information. They achieve this by drawing on strengths in Information Management, Data Integration, and Data Warehousing.
Once they understand a business's unique requirements, they develop and deploy a customized solution for the enterprise. This is completed using an Agile approach to simplify user adoption and maximize time to value.
They are now looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant. The role is a senior consultant/developer role working with blue-chip customers across industries.
They are looking for:
* Microsoft certification in SQL Server and/or Power BI
* Strong practical experience developing business intelligence solutions
* Knowledge of the Azure platform
* Think strategically
* Build relationships with your customer
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Engage with and provide thought leadership to customers
* Work in a delivery-focused environment
If you possess the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV highlighting your qualifications and relevant experience.
While this role does offer some remote working, you must have:
* Full Working Rights / Permanent Resident / Citizenship
* Have the right to work in Australia
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
I am looking forward to hearing from you!